Tuesday, March 3, 2009

FYI for the Twilight Fans...

DVD release party being held at FYE, Hot Topic
and both Walmarts in town on Friday, March 20
leading up to the midnight DVD release. Woohoo!
After my evening of scrappin - I'll be heading out
to WM for the events!!!!

On another note, Barb we're all thinking of you
and hoping everything went OK today!

Also, welcome back to Lisa - hope you had a
great week!!!

Everyone, I hope all is well and for those that are
experiencing trying times - my thoughts are with
you and I'm here if you need me.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Maybe I will be making a WM run with you. . . . if only I could get my DVD to work! I just don't know how to hook it all up.

Thanks for the welcome back. It was a great week. I still am fighting my cold. Keeping all my other friends who have much more serious issues facing them in my thoughts and prayers!

Chelle said...

I bet I'll be joining you. Emily will want to do that

Anonymous said...

hey Lisa. Glad you are better. Missed you scrapping with us! Deb W