Thursday, October 29, 2009

New CKC dates have

been released...... They are returning to
Louisville and Nashville again in 2010.

Louisville - Feb. 26-27

Nashville - Aug. 27-28

Looking forward to attending at least
one of these Conventions next year!!!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I can't believe it's been

a week since I last updated......

Jeremy will be leaving Cleveland Clinic
today enroute to BG for his admittance
to SKY, for PT. He still has a long way to go
but each day will bring him the strength he
needs to get better. I know they can't wait
to get home and hug precious Mallory!!!

Dad is scheduled to be transferred to Warm
Springs Rehab. Clinic today for his PT.
A great rehab facility founded by President
Roosevelt which happens to be right down the
road from Mom & Dad. So glad to hear he is
getting stronger and hopefully he'll be home

Tristan has recovered from the Chicken Pox - thank
goodness it was a mild case and it was gone within
a few days. It seems I've heard the younger they
are when they get it the milder the case is. That sure
seemed to work in Tristan's favor.........

Hope things are going well for everyone. It's been a
long time since we've gotten together. Looking forward
to scrappin in Nov. and Dec.!!!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It seems the only

time I'm jumping on here to update my blog
is to post updates that are affecting my family
members. Unfortunately, that is our life right
now and I long for the days when we can return
to normalcy.

Bill and I headed to Georgia on Friday to see
Dad. He is getting better and stronger as he
enters his 4th week of hospital residence. On Sat.
we got a 3:00 a.m. call from Amber that Jeremy
was being admitted to the ICU. It appears his
aggresive muscle disease (Myositis) was constricting
his throat causing choking, etc. We left Georgia
on Sat. afternoon and headed home.

After much red tape, insurance calls, etc., Jeremy
was accepted as a patient to the Cleveland Clinic.
He left by ambulance last night with Amber and
Jeremy's Dad following close behind. They arrived this
morning and we hope and pray the Specialists at
the CC can give him the treatment to help him fight this

Thank you again everyone for your calls, prayers, etc.,
they mean alot and I'm truly thankful!!!

Monday, October 12, 2009

Dad left the floor

of ICU yesterday and his Ventilator was removed
on Friday. Thank goodness he did not need the
tracheotomy. He is still in the hospital but doing
much better.

I will be going down there this weekend so it
looks like I will need to cancel the crop. I'm
going to try and see if anything is available
on the following weekend. Maybe we can
get a crop in before the month is over.

Take care everyone!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Back in town for a couple

of days...... Update from my Mom last night -
Dad is still in ICU with the Ventilator, but it
looks like it may come out today & there is
a possibility he will not need the tracheotomy.
I'm hoping and praying he won't. I should know
more in the next couple of hours.

Depending how things go the rest of the week,
I may go back down this weekend or next
weekend. If it's next weekend - I'll be
cancelling the crop. I'm so thankful Dad is
doing better and hanging in there. He's a tough
guy and he will get through all this.

Thank you again everyone for your calls, prayers
and emails, they are very much appreciated - more
than you know!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Jumping in for a quick update..

Dad is still holding his own in ICU. Not really able to
communicate with us - but we know he can hear us and
knows we are there with him. As bad as it seems he is-
there are good signs as well. CT scan showed no head
injuries... The broken ribs are causing major issues with
his lungs, etc., so he remains on the ventilator.

I want to thank you all for the telephone calls and
prayers. They truly mean alot and I appreciate
each and everyone of you.