Monday, January 26, 2009

Here we are...

the last week before the big weekend.
I'm sad to say I'm not ready....still
gathering up photos, paper, supplies,
etc. This past weekend flew by and
was filled with grand-babies and a
dear friend recuperating from surgery.
Hope your feeling better Melissa!!!!!

Looks like Mother Nature may step
in and give me a helping hand tomorrow.
Hopefully, she won't... but if she does I
don't plan on driving up an icy hill
to work and will call upon one of my
many vacation days to help me out.

Have a good Monday everybody!

3 comments:

Debbie H said...

I am mostly packed (scrap stuff), but it's never really done until I walk out the door. I went through stuff yesterday to try and assure I only bring what I need. Unfortunately, I feel like I need a lot, so I am not packed quite as light as I hoped. If anyone needs me to bring anything, let me know. I am bringing my laptop and cartridges, but I don't normally carry overlays or books, so let me know if there is something you want. I am bringing all of my kitchen/ food stamps for Angie to use. Anything else, let me know.

Hoping the weather will not really turn bad tomorrow, but if it does, hope most of you can stay home or are otherwise safe and sound.

Deb H

scrap happy girl said...

I echo your thoughts Deb everyone stay safe, keep warm.

Michelle said...

I had a WONDERFUL time this weekend! Thanks so much For all your organizing Betty!!

I'm waiting for some photos to post...