Friday, January 16, 2009

Whew! Am I glad it's Friday....

Looking forward to a three day weekend off so I can
hibernate from the cold and plan my projects for our
big scrapbooking getaway.

Generally, I enjoy the cold weather but as I've gotten
older - I don't tolerate it as well. I remember my
days in Jersey and how we would enjoy all the snow,
etc. But geez, I can't even joy this cold since
there isn't snow along with it. Oh well, I'm going to
be thankful and smile - because soon..... the dog days
of Summer will be upon us. I say bring it on!!!

Just two more weeks from today and we're off on
another Scrappin adventure!!

5 comments:

Chelle said...

2 weeks and move in between, hope i'm unpacked so that I can repack

Betty said...

Hey Chelle, I didn't know you had a move coming up. Good luck with that and WoW sounds like you are going to be knee deep for the next 2 weeks. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Lisa said...

Love your countdown to our getaway retreat!!

scrap happy girl said...

I know i'm such a slacker about the count down timer Lisa, but with Rod home it's hard to go pee without him asking hunny will you......

Debbie H said...

Less than 2 weeks now, I can't wait for our get away. I have a bunch of stuff out to think about what I am going to pack. I want to pack light, but you know how that goes!

First snow of the season today, it's very pretty. Jeanette is getting her braces today, too.

Deb H