Thursday, October 1, 2009

Jumping in for a quick update..

Dad is still holding his own in ICU. Not really able to
communicate with us - but we know he can hear us and
knows we are there with him. As bad as it seems he is-
there are good signs as well. CT scan showed no head
injuries... The broken ribs are causing major issues with
his lungs, etc., so he remains on the ventilator.

I want to thank you all for the telephone calls and
prayers. They truly mean alot and I appreciate
each and everyone of you.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Glad to hear your dad is doing better. You have been on my mind. Call if there is anything you need or that I can do. I will continue to keep your Dad, you, and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Unknown said...

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers!!! Please keep us updated and don't worry about work...it will be here when you get back. We all love you!

scrap happy girl said...

I'm glad you gave us an update. We love ya. Keep on keepin on girl!

Anonymous said...

His knowing you are there is probably helping more than anything. Glad he is better. Call if I can help any way.