Monday, September 28, 2009

Just checking in

for a quick update. Jeremy is doing much better
and should be released sometime today after his
biopsy. We are so thankful he is on the mend and
will be able to go home.

On another note my father was in a single car
accident yesterday morning. Without going
into much detail I will report that he is in ICU-
pretty banged up and has been put on a breathing
machine to give his heart a rest. At some point
either before the accident or after he suffered
a heart attack. Suffice to say I will be heading
South at some point in the next day or so, and will
more than likely cancel the crop this weekend.

4 comments:

Debbie H said...

Betty, I totally missed the last post. I am glad to hear Jeremy is getting better, and hopefully his ordeal will be over. I am really sorry to hear about your dad too, how scary, I hope he mends soon, too. Be careful on your trip to see your folks, drive safe, I'll be thinking of you.

Deb H

Rhonda said...

Betty, so glad to hear that Jeremy is doing so much better, Yahoo, getting to go home.

I'm so sorry to her about your Dad, you will be in my thoughts and prayers. Wishing him a fast and speed recovery.

Please have a safe trip

Rhonda M

scrap happy girl said...

Betty I'm jsut reading this I'm so sorry for not checking in more soon. If I'm able to help in any way or how let me know.

Anonymous said...

Be careful and know we are all thinking of you and praying for your family. Keep us posted.