Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Back in town for a couple

of days...... Update from my Mom last night -
Dad is still in ICU with the Ventilator, but it
looks like it may come out today & there is
a possibility he will not need the tracheotomy.
I'm hoping and praying he won't. I should know
more in the next couple of hours.

Depending how things go the rest of the week,
I may go back down this weekend or next
weekend. If it's next weekend - I'll be
cancelling the crop. I'm so thankful Dad is
doing better and hanging in there. He's a tough
guy and he will get through all this.

Thank you again everyone for your calls, prayers
and emails, they are very much appreciated - more
than you know!

2 comments:

Melinda's World said...

I hope he recovers soon.

Rhonda said...

I am so glad to hear your dad is doing better. Your in my prayers and thoughts.

Rhonda