Thursday, September 24, 2009

Everyone

I'd like to request a few extra prayers today
for our son-in-law Jeremy and Amber. He was
admitted Tues. afternoon and after numerous
testing, etc., it appears he has some sort of
infection that is targeting his muscles and causing
him to lose muscle mass. He is very weak, swollen and
the Dr./staff are working to bring his swelling down. At
some point he will be going to Vanderbilt for a
Muscle Biopsy.

Please keep Lisa and Terri in your thoughts as well
as Lisa's father has surgery tomorrow and Friday
also marks the one year passing of Terri's Mom.

I hope everyone is doing well and hopefully keeping
the nasty old flu bug at bay.

Take care and have a great rest of the week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Betty for thinking of me. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers as always. Lisa I hope your Dad is doing well and I will keep him and your family in my prayers also.

Everyone thank you
hugs Terri