Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cottages are reserved!

Total cost per night per cabin is $93.65 this does
include tax. Total amount billed to my CC $187.30,
for the first night reservation. Nine of us are
committed so that breaks down to $20.81 per
person per night.........

I emailed Michelle H my address and for
everyone else I'll meet up with you sometime
next week, or the week after, etc.

Just a suggestion - but how about we work out
the other logistics (food, etc) at a later time.
We can discuss at Card Class or in Dec. at our
Christmas crop.

3 comments:

Debbie H said...

Woo hoo! So exciting everyone can come, I can't wait. I agree, we can figure out food stuff later. Any details can follow. Very fun indeed.

Deb H

scrap happy girl said...

can you say
"Girls gone Scrap Happy" ?

Chelle said...

thank you this will be fun