Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 4 of the Second

Root Canal visit.....and my jaw and cheek are still
swollen. It looks like I have gauze stuffed in there.
And the pain.....there are no words.......

I had hoped when I endured the pain and agony
of my first root canal back in July - I would not
have to go thru it again. I actually vowed that
next time I would have the tooth extracted, instead.

Well, this time around I actually cracked a filling in my
sleep (upper teeth meeting bottom teeth) in the tooth next
to the one that got worked on back in July and my dentist
advised that I go ahead and do a root canal on it as well.

If any more fillings decide they want out to....then it's time for
Bill to get my dentures ready.... I don't think I can go through
it again.........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Tooth pain is awful!! Hope you feel better soon.

Debbie H said...

Oh Betty, I do feel for you, that is so miserable. Feel better soon!