Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Back in the saddle

after a crazy couple of weeks.... Major renovations in
the home are finally completed. New flooring, carpeting,
painting and window treatments. Thought we would
never get finished. Still have a couple more rooms to do
but that is tabled until the first of the year.

Zoe finally had her tonsils and adenoids removed last week.
Surgery went great and she is recovering nicely. I noticed
immediate changes in her voice, and the freight train snoring
is gone!

Mom and Dad came up for a rare visit, (last one was 3 years
ago) and we had the best time taking pics and just enjoying
the time together. I also finally took some much needed time
away from the office last week and this week, but somehow
found myself there at 5:30 in the morning yesterday......
Going to take the rest of the week off - to spend with Zoe and
get back on track next week.

I am so looking forward to next weekend's crop!!! Everyone got
their costumes ready?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

WOW! You have been busy. Glad your renovations went well, even more glad Zoe is doing great after her sugery, and also glad you had a wonderful visit with your parents!! Can't wait to the crop. I have been busy making goody bags! No, I don't have a costume - you know me - but I DO have two festive shirts for the crop!!

Betty said...

Hey Lisa, the festive shirts will work too and we love goody bags!

Hope you had a great week last week and enjoyed your time with Granddaddy!

Debbie H said...

Wow, I guess I am a little behind. Glad I ran into you in MD that day to see your mom and find out about Zoe's successful tonsillectomy! Looking forward to this weekend, I am as ready as I can be, planning on festivities like it was Christmas, LOL!