Monday, February 15, 2010

Hope everyone had a great

weekend! The Cancer Crop was great and I
actually almost completed an 8x8 album!

Deb H and Angie we missed you both this
year and look forward to seeing you at the
next crop.

And on that note, I need to let everyone know
I am going to drop the Feb. 19 and 20th weekend
and keep the weekend of Feb 26 & 27. I had
intended to keep both weekends, but unfortunately even
though I 'm an obsessed scrapper, 3 weekends
in a row is a little much.

Have a great week everybody!

4 comments:

Debbie H said...

Missed you guys, glad you had fun! I'll miss you at the end of February as I will be at CKC with Michelle H. However, I will probably stop by Saturday night on my way home to say "hi"!

Deb H

Betty said...

Thanks Deb. I was on the bubble about which one to cancel but it seemed like more people could make the end of the month. Also, Bill is heading to Cleveland on Feb. 21for 6 days with Jeremy and Amber, and I needed some family time that weekend.

Hope to see Angie that last weekend if the weather cooperates for her!

If I don't see you have fun at CKC!

scrap happy girl said...

Oh i think I'll come reguardless fo the weather! Even if I need to rent a hummer, tank or fly!

Debbie H said...

Wish Bill, Jeremy, and Amber good luck and safe travels, hope all is well.

Angie, let us know your travel plans!

Deb H