Thursday, January 7, 2010

WoW - a month ago today

was the last time I blogged...... I've been a slacker blogger
lately. Not to much to write about - I really need to get
some dates posted - so we can all put them down on our
calendars. Hopefully, I'll get them posted tomorrow or
early part of next week for sure.

After checking out some challenges over on the 2peas board-
I decided to commit myself to create a Card a Day in 2010.
Now, what to do with 365 cards has not yet entered into my train
of thought - but I'm sure I'll come up with something. I'm
proud to say that I'm staying up on the challenge (I'm only
off by 2) having completed 5 cards to date. I hope to post
a few as I go along - this will help keep me on track.

So what resolutions or challenges have you entered into for
the new year?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that is great. I need to be making BD cards for work but can't get started. Good luck with your challenge!!

scrap happy girl said...

The only thing i have planned is to try and send my mom a card at least once a month. She is really having a hard time with me being so far away. So I'll do what I'm able to maybe remind her that I do lover her as much as she loves me.

Lisa said...

WOW!! Good for you and what a great idea. Right now, my goal is just trying to stay afloat in regard to my crafting! I am making tags like crazy. I can't wait to see what cards you have created!! I am sure they are all beautiful!

Debbie H said...

Eagerly awaiting dates, I miss you guys! Good challenge, Betty. If you end up with too many cards you can always donate. I have donated to children's hospitals and to the men and women overseas, there are several options, don't worry, someone will love your cards and you'll have fun making them! My challenge is just to keep up with another year of a layout a month commemorating each month. This will be my 4th year. I am current thru October 2009 and Nov/ Dec are both packed in page kits with pictures ready to assemble!