Monday, November 2, 2009

Just want to let everyone know

that barring any unforseen events
(unfortunately, I can't predict the future)
that I do plan on keeping the cropping dates
set for Nov. and Dec. at the Clubhouse.

Angie - we're going to miss you at
the Crop parties!!!!!!

Jeremy is progressing well at SKY and
hopefully may get to go home sometime
this week. My Dad continues to get
stronger and should also be going home
either the end of the week or very soon
thereafter.

Thanks again everyone for your thoughts
and prayers...........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad they are progressing well. It has been a long hard road. The offer still stands....if you need anything, we are there for you. Can't wait to scrapbook. I really miss everybody!! Going to retreat this weekend. Wish you all were going too.

Debbie H said...

I have the dates saved. So glad Jeremy and your dad are progressing well enough to come home soon, what a blessing!

Deb H