Monday, July 27, 2009

Due to technical difficulties

I was not able to post this earlier.
I want to thank everyone for the
birthday wishes, cards and great
friendships we shared on Saturday
at PV's. The spirits weren't bad either!

I truly appreciate each and everyone
of you and feel blessed to have you
in my life. Deb H., Barb, etc., we missed
you and look forward to everyone
getting together for the next birthday
celebration.

They said "I'm glad I brought my earplugs"
and Terri said "Well, put them in Sister!"

5 comments:

scrap happy girl said...

Amen sister!

Anonymous said...

Maybe we should bring some extra earplugs to give out. Glad we could share your celebration.

Betty said...

LOL! That's a great thought Deb.
But really, the nerve of some people!!!!

terri d said...

I will start collecting earplugs at work t hand out! I become a social butterfly with a few spirits in me!!!! I had fun!!!!

Looking forward to the next one!!!!!!! ;)

Debbie H said...

Sounds like you were a wild bunch! Hope I can hang with you guys next time!

Deb H