Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Saw this little

piece in the Daily News:

“We have things in very good shape as far as the public areas,” said Ken Russell, president of the Horse Cave Development Corp. “Anytime you have multiple locations as compared to one, you’re more likely to draw people. People like to come to clusters of shops.”So far, the organization has occupied three of the four buildings with Brandie Lynn’s, an upscale gift shop; Scrap Happy, a scrapbook store; and McGinn’s business, Fine Art and Folk Art Gallery and Gallery Donuts and Bakery - an art gallery and studio with an attached bakery.

Does anyone know who the owner is or have you been to the store? I've also found a blog link to the store, in case anyone is interested.

http://swr4pink.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Emma's Mommy said...

I have not been there, but I have a couple of friends that have. They say it is small, but she carries some different product. Said it reminded them of that little shop that was at Opry Mills for a while except that it does have a crop area.

Betty said...

Thanks Elaina! From the looks of her blog, sounds like they are doing some great projects. I was curious if anyone had visited the store.

How is Emma doing, is she feeling better? Saw her awesome Easter pics. He does do great work. Christina had some baby photos of Zoe done with Wes last year.

Lisa said...

I saw that in the paper as well! I checked out their blog (thanks for the link) and liked them until I saw those dreaded words - "recipe pages." Just joking!
I have to go to Glasgow and Munfordville tomorrow. I am sure I will have to eat lunch some where - so - maybe I will dine in Horse Cave and check it out!! We will see!

Debbie H said...

Is this the store that opened about 2 years ago allegedly linked to the former owner of SB Country in BG? If it is, I have seen their "traveling store", but not been to the actual store. I understand it's very small.

Deb H