Monday, July 7, 2008

Weekend Highlights.....

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July. I wanted to head out to Georgia for a couple of days, but ended up staying home. So, Bill and I took a quick trip down to OpryMills and the Hotel. We caught a glimpse of the North American Irish Dance Championships and those kids were awesome. The costumes (priced at well over $1,500 used), makeup and hair pieces were just beautiful. The choreography and dance steps were point on everytime. Very impressive!!

Can I just say I love making these collage pics....

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would love to have seen Bill dance! If that happens promise to bring pictures Thanksgiving ok?
Lynne Carey

Betty said...

Don't worry I'll definitely do it. I always have my camera with me ready to go.